Restrictions on using the “Occupants’ Message” page:
- Applicants must be the owner or the occupier of Tower floor in Argyle Centre Phase I. The application will process on a “first-come-first-served” basis, so applicants should apply as soon as possible, and The Incorporated Owners of Argyle Centre Phase I (I.O.) and Sino Estates Management Limited (Management Company) reserve the right to make the final decision, and to move or delete information of “Occupants’ Message” without issuing the notifications if necessary.
- All the information of “Occupants’ Message” must comply with Hong Kong Laws and regulations of the industry in which they are engaged I.O. and Management Company will not be liable for claiming any loss/action whatsoever arising from or in connection with the posting of the message. The user shall fully indemnify the I.O. and Management Company for all losses directly and indirectly arising from the message.
- I.O. and Management Company shall not be liable for any disputes between users or any disputes arising from the use of the “Occupants’ Message” service.
- Only one application is allowed for each unit/owner/occupant at the same time.
- “Occupants’ Message” will be published on Tower website – http://www.argylecentre.com.hk。
- Please submit the completed application form and the sample of “Occupants’ Message” to the Customer Service Center for approval at least 14 working days prior to the posting of the message. (Please fax to the number of customer service center: 3110 1835).
- The sample format of “Occupants’ Message” must be JPEG/PNG, and it can also be linked to PDF or a web page. Please email the soft copy to [email protected]
- After approval, each “Occupants’ Message” will be posted by the management company and the publication date will be arranged by the management company. The publication period will be 1 week.
- The same unit/owner/occupant should not post more than one message.
- I.O. and Management Company reserve the right to approve or reject all submitted message and hold the right from time to time to amend the rules and regulations governing the posting of the message.